1. Screening Questionnaire - please submit the required screen 24 hours prior to your 1st appointment AND prior to each follow-up visit.
Depending on your answers, we may have to reschedule your appointment. Your therapist will contact you to discuss your answers if required.
*Please do not come into the Clinic if you have any symptoms, your therapist will be in touch directly and determine the timeline for when your appointment is to be rescheduled.*
*We continue to strive for our Clinic reception to be contact-less. We really appreciate our patients completing their screens electronically in advance and for providing a payment option on file to be able to bill direct and email out receipts.*
2. All therapists and patients are required to wear a mask while in the Clinic. Please bring a clean medical or cloth mask with you to your appointment and apply your mask prior to entering the Clinic.
*Please note: all patients are now required to wear a mask indoors as per the City of Toronto bylaw*
3. When you arrive at the Sport Medicine Clinic, you can wait in our waiting room where we have chairs socially distanced.
4. Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the Clinic. We have a sink available for handwashing inside the Clinic. There will be alcohol-based hand sanitizer (70% alcohol) available in the lobby outside the Clinic, at the reception desk and waiting area, and in the treatment rooms.
5. Between every appointment, therapists will thoroughly clean and disinfect the treatment room, including beds, common touch surfaces, and equipment using disinfectants approved by Health Canada to kill COVID-19.
6. Please come to the Clinic prepared with your own shorts and a t-shirt/tank top to change into for your assessment or treatment.